*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/3237041-Walk-towards-where-the-sound-came-from-and-inve
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1847533
You are tortured by your crush with farts!
This choice: Walk towards where the sound came from and investigate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Walk towards where the sound came from and inve...

    by: NothingNSFW
You walk towards the cubicle where the sound had come from and see the door is closed but not locked.
You open the door to see Dylan clutching his stomach with his big round butt in the air. You apologise for walking in and turn away. Before you are about to leave you hear him say “wait”. You turn around to see him glancing down at your crotch and his eyebrows raise as he sees the large bulge at your crotch. “Is that a-“ he asks. You nod your head admittingly. “From my-“ He asks again as you nod once again. Without words he leads you by the hand to a storage cupboard the size of a bedroom.He closes the door and walks into the centre of the room. He kneels down and get onto his hands and knees and smiles at you. He waits for you to get closer as he lets out a deep and extending fart that assaults your senses with a smell of rotten eggs that makes your eyes water.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Run away

2. Sniff it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NothingNSFW (UN: dysoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LiamKennedy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847533-Crush-Fart-Torture/cid/3237041-Walk-towards-where-the-sound-came-from-and-inve