*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem
by Hamn8r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848392
a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem

a boy and his crush get something to obtain a harem

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I deleted my story "MC ring" to make room for this story. here, Leo and Yui will rule together.

Characters
1) Leo Roar- one of the main characters. 19 years old/blond hair to his shoulder/green eyes
2) Yui Sakura- Leo's childhood friend/crush, 19YO, long pink hair, blue eyes, CC cup, sweet and likes Leo too(he doesn't know it yet)
3) Lenora Roar- Leo's mother, 40YO, long black hair, blue eyes, DD cup, very strict towards Leo
4) Madeline Roar- Leo's older sister, 21YO, short black hair, brown eyes, D cup, loves to pick on Leo
5) Mimi Roar- Leo's younger sister, 18YO, short brown hair, blue eyes, C cup, loves to pull pranks on Leo
6) Leona Roar- Leo's twin sister, 19YO, blond hair halfway to her ass, green eyes, E-cup, heart-shaped ass, sees Leo as more than a brother and has a crush on him and Yui. she was born a few minutes after Leo. she also has a bit of a tickle fetish, and is ticklish all over, even her ass.
7) Linda Howl- aunt, 35YO, short brown hair, green eyes, DD cup, kind to Leo
8) Kayla Howl- cousin, 17YO, short brown hair, blue eyes, CC cup, loves to tease Leo
9) Junko Sakura- Yui's mother. 42 years old but doesn't look a day over 35, never mind one who's had five kids. Wears her pink hair short, has enchanting blue eyes, as do her kids, and likes to put her D-cup boobs on display.
Minako, Sachiko, and Tomoko Sakura- Yui's older sisters and triplets, 19 years old, they just finished their freshman year at the local university. According to Yui, they put a lot of work into looking identical--though they haven't gone quite so far as to get their fingerprints surgically altered to match. They like to wear their pink hair down to the middle of their backs and, like their mother, like to put their C-cup boobs on display, and are a bit jealous of Yui's larger breasts.
10) Masami Sakura- Yui's younger sister, 15 years old, she still looks much younger as she hasn't entered puberty yet. Wears her pink hair in long braids.
11) Dawn Jones- Yui's aunt. Shortly after Junko's birth, her father passed away and soon after her mother married a man from the US. He insisted that his daughter, two years younger than his stepdaughter, would have a "good American name". She got an odd mix of racial features--her mother's Asian heritage shows in her face and the rest of her colouration, but it's framed by shoulder-length golden blonde hair and contains vibrant green eyes, which she passed to her kids. She tends to dress modestly, but can't hide her F-cup tits and large butt.
12) Sandra and Veronica Jones- Dawn's daughters. Dawn also married a man from the US, shortly after he got her pregnant when she was 18. He was content to let her keep her last name and pass it to her daughters, but insisted that he would give them their first names. Fraternal twins, Sandra has her mother's hair and could pass for Caucasian except for her clearly Asian eyes, while Veronica is the opposite, with pink hair and Asian colouration contrasting with her almond-shaped eyes. Veronica prefers to wear her hair like her aunt's, while Sandra keeps her blonde hair as long as Yui's. They did both inherit their mother's curves, but unlike her love showing them off. They just earned bachelor's degrees from the same university that their triplet cousins attend.
13) Melissa Jones- six years older than Dawn, and her half-sister from her father's first marriage. Small with unremarkable Caucasian features, brown eyes and lanky brown hair. She never married and has no children. She has no curves at all, is very submissive and dreams of being a busty, curvy toy for a man to use.
14) Jessica Jugg- landlord, 38YO, , brown eyes, shoulder length black hair, single, harsh towards Leo, but kind to his family
15) Jenny Jugg- Jessica's daughter and Jasmine's twin sister, green eyes, short blond hair, E cup, loves to pick on Leo
16) Jasmine Jugg- Jessica's daughter and Jenny's twin sister, blue eyes, short blond hair, E cup, loves to pick on Leo
17) Chloe Kare- security guard, 35YO, brown eyes, dark brown hair to the middle of her back, FF boobs, big butt, slightly chunky, stern
18) Kaitlyn Kare- Chloe's daughter, 19YO, brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair, E boobs, nice ass, slim, doesn't like Leo, Yui, or their families
*Add any other characters you want, as long as they're at least 13 years old, you run them by me, and I approve. you'll have to IM me*

Rules for this story
1-15) http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959115-Hamn8rs-rules
16) Leo and Yui are immune to any mind control
17) no one can resist their power
18) hardcore sex is welcome

other than that go wild
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848392-Leo-and-Yuis-Hypno-Harem