*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New beginings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848472-Horrors-of-a-Baby-Brother-3/cid/1277831-New-beginings
by S_P_R
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1848472
The 3rd increment of the tale of brotherly love and death.
Chapter #1

New beginings

    by: S_P_R
You awaken on a crisp fall morning, tired and groggy. You are just finishing up summer break and in just 2 weeks are going to be headed back to college for your junior year. You can hear your brother playing in his room. Just 1 year ago you were forced to be with him, helpless and scared, but somehow you made it back from the brink of death and resumed your life thereafter. You know noone would ever believe you, so you quickly stopped trying to explain. The the whailing of your baby sister-- born just 8 months ago --crying and your mother helping her up. You sit up in bed glad to have a good nights rest, you get up and change.

As you walk outside your room you see your mom busy with the children, Mikey in particular bugs you, he has no memory of the torture of what he did to you and he is still in pull-ups. What a brat! You think as you walk down the hall. You have learned to watch your back nowadays, But with all the care you think of it as impossible for it to happen again. You are being very careful and watchful.

Not Careful Enough..

You have the following choices:

1. Switch with Mikey

2. Switch with Kate

3. Become a diaper/pull-up

4. Shrink down to 1 inch

5. Giant Mikey

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 S_P_R (UN: s_p_r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S_P_R has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848472-Horrors-of-a-Baby-Brother-3/cid/1277831-New-beginings