*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1849109
Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.

Official sonic couples weight gain. Who's gonna gain? Men? Women? Both? It matters not.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Sonic The hedgehog characters gain weight, all for a single reason, LOVE.

Anyone in the sonic couple can fatten up for example: Sonic can fatten up Amy or vise-versa, or they can both pack on the pounds.

Rules:

Straight couples only, (Because for chapters in interactive stories, they give the best sense of variety.)

Official characters only, (No offense to anyone who has 1 but, Fan chars make things too complicated.) If you are unfamiliar with any character simply look them up here http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:People for proof that they are not fan-made.

Any character that gains weight must do so willingly, this is about love not misery.

Mutual gaining is only allowed in the chapter branches who's first chapter starts under the label of, "Both."

Also at the beginning of the story all gaining characters are to be skinny, this is about weight gain after all, and it would be impossible to observe the effects of weight gain when they are already morbidly obese to begin with, wouldn't it?

Update 2/12/2021: Since romance inevitably leads to sex, I have decided to raise the rating to +18. So describing sexual acts is now permitted, but please keep the fetish aspect on weight gain, or any other fetish that involves belly expansion, and DO NOT combine it with other fetishes that don't. Especially filthy ones that are found under the banner of... slob...

Just because someone has already been used in 1 couple doesn't mean the can't be used for another. Have 1 character or 2 gain as much weight and as many times as you see fit.

You be the judge.

Enjoy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1849109-Sonic-Couples-WG