*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850624-Witchs-Apprentice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Psiana
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1850624
An average college graduate just looking for cash but the job has a surprising requirement

An average college graduate just looking for cash but the job has a surprising requirement

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story about magic and transformation. The reader takes on the role of a college graduate looking for work. His work takes him to a magic shop, and eventually on a crazy transformation-laden journey as he's recruited as a witch's apprentice. This alone causes one unalterable transformation from male to female, which the character must then learn to cope with while facing further mishaps.

This description may seem a little lacking, but I encourage you to read the story proper. Most of the chapters posted by myself should be of what I consider high quality, with what I hope is an interesting spin on this genre.

As for rules, I'm fairly tolerant of most things. The only strict rule is that the character can't be turned back into a male. All other transformations she may encounter can be altered as fits the story. That's the other more loosely defined rule. Please keep the story making sense. No sudden unexplained shifts in character, or completely ridiculous events happening, please. One final thing, though it's not really a rule, is that I'm making this in collaboration with a friend of mine who doesn't have access to a computer, so I will be reserving pages while they work on their chapter, adding it when I receive it.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy the story and possibly even contribute!

Also, because the character limits were giving me trouble, the first part of the story is posted here:


The sun is near setting as you approach the last stop on your job search. Looking up at the quaint wooden sign engraved with “Eve’s Hollow” in fanciful cursive lettering, you can’t help but wonder how a place like this could stay in business when so many of the stores around it had already closed down. After all, how much business could they have as a shop for costumes and Halloween decorations? As far as that particular niche of the market, though, they certainly seem to have it cornered. Despite being part of the local strip mall, the store had appeared run down for as long as you can remember, even when the stores around it were still in business. The door’s made of rough wood, and has various charms hanging from it, the windows are impossible to see through because of dust, and strange plants and mushrooms grow from the cracks between the building and the sidewalk. They really went all out with what they were good at, you suppose.

Even the wanted ad you had found online was in theme. “Wanted: Witch’s Apprentice. All proficiencies accepted. In addition to training, duties include working the register, identifying and shelving potion ingredients, feeding the familiars, helping customers find the appropriate spell book for their needs. Knowledge in operating 21st century technology a must. Flexible hours. Compensation for time available in payment of choice.”
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1850624-Witchs-Apprentice