*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851258-Anthro-Dimension
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1851258
You stumble upon a world of gigantic anthropomorphic creatures! GP's for good adds!

You stumble upon a world of gigantic anthropomorphic creatures! GP's for good adds!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You had a pretty normal life, until you found that rock that is. Touching that rock sent you into a strange world filled with giant half-animal half-human creatures that called themselves anthros. Their lifestyle was pretty similar to yours, except that everything was about 100x bigger. Now you just have to decide, what will you do next?

Rules:

-Keep the story in 2nd person (you)

-No sexual content, this is a 13+ story. That includes things like nudity, anal vore, and anthros stuffing you down their underwear.

-No deaths: Sorry, but I find the death scenes really disturbing, no offense to anyone who likes them though.

-In general, please keep things pg-13 and under.

-Have fun!! Other than that, do whatever you want! Will you stay in one of the anthro's houses, attend an anthro school, or come across less-than-friendly anthros. Just be creative and write some chapters! I can't wait to see all of the crazy things you people will write! ;) Feel free to contact my on-site email or leave me a message if you have any questions.

Enjoy!!! :D

As of today (3-24-13), gift points are back! I haven't decided on a set amount to reward, so the number of gift points you earn will depend on the quality of the chapter.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to everyone who's added so far (2 Winged Dragon, ????, Runic, wolffury, redhurricane...) and to all of you for reading! Let's help it grow even more! The kitty wants you to...
/\__/\
(='o'=)
(")_(")
(")_(")

This interactive has gotten over 1,000 views! Another huge thanks to everyone, you are all the reason it's made it this far! Maybe soon we'll have OVER 9,000 views, huh? Okay, I apologize for making that joke. But not really...

With that said, don't be shy, leave a post if you enjoyed, want to give constructive criticism, or just want to talk.

Happy reading/writing!! ^U^
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851258-Anthro-Dimension