*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1851376
Humans and Furs find themselves changing size and shape in this Transformation adventure

Humans and Furs find themselves changing size and shape in this Transformation adventure

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
PLEASE READ: Hey guys. First off I want to thank you all for the years of support and content you've all helped me add to this. This was my first major writing project and to this day I'm shocked that there's still the occasional person adding too it even now almost ten years later.

Sadly I have mostly stopped using this site years ago for various reasons, including but not limited too concerns I have about the way the site is managed. But It still made me smile to get those emails telling me someone added a new chapter.

If you like this content, I'm actually still doing a lot of writing including an actual sequel to this interactive written entirely by myself! You can find the public version of the sequel here:

https://dragonien.com/cpa1-00/

I also am releasing additional monthly updates of The New Changing Perspectives monthly, with my patreon supporters getting access to the content a month before everyone else! If you enjoyed this story or my new one, please consider checking out my patreon and supporting me there. Not only can you get access to the latest version of The New Changing Perspectives as soon as its released there's lots of other exclusive written content only available via my patreon! I'm currently trying to support myself financially through my writing and any support you all are willing to give is greatly appreciated.

https://www.patreon.com/Dragonien

Or If you'd rather use patreon but still would like to support me, even something as simple as buying me a Ko-Fi would go a long way to helping me make a living off of doing what I love.

https://ko-fi.com/dragonien

Thank you all so much for your time and attention. Now, Enjoy the story!

-----------

In a world where humans and anthropomorphic animals live together, some of these people and furs are about to find themselves in absurd situations, changing them in ways they never would have imagined. Titans will be made, giants will fall, and some may never be the same again as they change in height, muscle, fat or any other range of unusual transformations!

There's so much GTS content on the web, its time to add a little bit more focusing on the men! don't feel that women are excluded though, they're just as welcome!

-NO SCAT
-NO WATERSPORTS
-keep the quality up!

try to avoid single line choice chapters, lets make this the highest quality Interactive we can!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective