*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851928-The-New-Farting-Cougars
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1851928
Guys and Gals become sexy middle-aged women who love to display their flatulence.

Guys and Gals become sexy middle-aged women who love to display their flatulence.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
More then 10 Amazing Years of this Fun-Filled and Fart-Filled Interactive

With Almost 1500 Written Chapters

Of Sassy, Gassy, Not-So-Classy Ladies, Blowing It Out Their Asses!


I would like to say "Thank You" to all the people who have been reading my interactive, and for convincing me to keep adding to make it bigger and better. We are now at over 1000 chapters and climbing. I hope you continue to find it is as much fun as I do.


This story is about men or women who become older women and develop almost uncontrollable flatulence. They can love it, hate it, or anything in between. The changes can occur for any reason. The new women can love men or women, but no one under 18. Main characters can start out under 18 but MUST quickly age to the appropriate age for the story. When the main characters become a cougar they can look anyway you want, though Big Beautiful Women (BBW's) are preferred. No anime or video game characters please, only original creations. There are other interactives involving them, we don't need to make another. Also there needs to be at LEAST one good fart per chapter.


Some guidelines for writers to follow:

1. Please make all chapters at least a paragraph (That's five long sentences.) I hate when a chapter is only one sentence, and will delete it.

2. Please absolutley NO choice chapters. Please weave choices through a narrative flow if you have to set up a choice chapter.

3. Do not end the story or kill the characters for any reason. Chapters that do either one will also be deleted unless approved by me first.

4. No characters having sex with someone under 18.

5. No peeing or pooping on themselves or others, or detailed descriptions of the characters doing so.

6. Let's keep the characters human, or a reasonable facsimile of one! But seriously, keep them human.


Also I am developing the Brian/Fanny Fahtz character for myself, and would appreciate if you left the first option at the end of chapters that she appears in open for me. The second choice is open for anyone, along with any option for any of the other characters.


I want to Thank the following people for their additions:

Eldeecue, Braun Beatdown, Red Circles, WindGarden

Yodiddly, Darkvaporeon, M McCtweed, Johan 20

50rich, Mr TRJ, Thepieman, fire.soul

las moras, UndeadViper, blastofbadgas, Vorkan

and mrman000man


Please Enjoy What I Hope To Be A Different Type Of Farting Interactive

And Visit Its DeviantArt Spin Off At

https://www.deviantart.com/thenewjaxson
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851928-The-New-Farting-Cougars