*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1301781-Megan-Porter
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Megan Porter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Megan Porter

    by: Unknown
Megan took in a deep breath, savoring this quiet moment in her classroom/art studio.

Row after row of empty canvasses spread out before her from her position behind her desk. This was the magic moment. The moment before creation when all of her students would arrive, eager to express themselves. At least, that's what she hoped, it being a new semester and she was in a new school.

Still, she was looking forward to this moment.

She had noticed, while apologizing for accidentally running into the principal, that a majority of the students and staff were quite heavy. Not that she minded of course, she was friendly to everyone she met. It was just a mite odd for the bubbly woman.

As long as she got to impart her love of creating art, whether drawing, painting, or inspiring other creative avenues of expression, she would be content.

Smoothing over a wrinkle in her outfit, Megan waited as the bell rang, a pleasant smile on her face.

Soon enough, the class came in, waddling as they did so.

Megan smiled and was delighted to find that a bunch of them handed her treats.

Once everyone was seated, attendance taken, Megan strode to the front of the class, brown eyes gleaming.

"I am Ms. Porter and I hope that we can all indulge in the wonderful world of art together!"



Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1301781-Megan-Porter