*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1301736-Ashley-Knight
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Ashley Knight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ashley Knight

    by: Unknown
Ashley Knight's dark eyes glared at her latest annoyance.

Hester Rhea was a prime example of what was wrong with the vast majority of the children at Buttercombe. Fat figure crammed into gym clothes that were two sizes to small, the tubby junior whined in pain as she tried to do her fifth sit-up.

"You haven't even done one full rep yet, Rhea! Get your act together!"

"I'll...huff...try...my best Ms. Knight."

Ashley scowled at that and sent the rest of the class on a jog around the gym while Hester stayed behind and finished her full rep of ten sit-ups.

Ashley tried not to let the disgust at all the jiggling pounds of fat she called her students try and run two full laps but soon enough the wheezes, grunts, and red faces became too much and she blew on her whistle.

"Alright, that's enough for the day. Go back to the locker room and change."

The class all nodded and Ashley helped Hester to her feet, shaking her head.

Not a one of her students were under two hundred and eighty pounds. It was sickening that the rest of the teachers and administration allowed such a monument to obesity thrive but her lone voice of protest did little when everyone in this whole institution were obese.

Except for her.

She had just joined recently, drawn by the lucrative paycheck and the scenic location of the school.

The jogs and hikes helped calm her soul, something she needed after realizing that she was in a veritable fat farm.

Unknown to Ashley as the teacher made her way into the locker room, she was the subject of one unseasonably cold glare...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1301736-Ashley-Knight