*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1309397-Burgess-Beewitched-by-Buttercombe
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Cassandra Burgess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Burgess Beewitched by Buttercombe

    by: wowee
Whew! This entire day had been quite a rush for the short stack of vim and vigor known as Cassandra Burgess. It was already late into the afternoon by the time she had checked into the grandiose dorms that would serve as her new home for the next months, and she was feeling quite exhausted. It had actually been her first train ride, and that was followed by a long bus trip through a secluded forest and down a seemingly endless road, but finally she was here! Here, at Buttercombe Academy where the brochure she’d received months earlier assured her that “ The Academy Offered courses that would nurture and support her cooking abilities to their fullest extents” Cass, a relative pro when it came to all girl academies hoped that unlike her previous two schools, Buttercombe would be the place where her cooking career really began to take off. It had been a risk that had taken a lot of convincing, pleading, and eventually begging with her parents, but finally they had relented. On the way to her new school the major decision had weighed heavily on her mind; she really wanted to grow her cooking skills, but at the same time began to have second thoughts on this strange new academy...What if she’d made the wrong choice?

Looking about her new dorm room, Cassandra was bewitched. This place was huge! The walls were a vanilla white color, which were complimented by the floor that was carpeted with a dull yet contemporary light chocolate brown. Awestruck, Cass to a few steps further into the posh room and knew she’d made the right choice. There in the north east corner of the room stood a lavish kitchen. A kitchen in her dorm room! Her previous academy (which had left her with more demerits than friends) had only been furnished with a single rusty oven that was to be shared by the entire wing of the dorms, worse than that, mini-fridges were strictly forbidden from any and all dorm rooms (less certain alcoholic beverages be smuggled in.) That had definitely not been the ideal environment for a chef in training, and for a while Cassandra had to silence the chef in her that was dying to get out. But now...this place…She nearly squealed as she took in the granite counter tops, the center island, and a large stainless steel fridge, oven, and sink! This was heaven!

Well, there would be time to celebrate later, right now she’d better unpack and make sure she had everything for her classes tomorrow. After all, it wasn’t like cooking would be the only thing she’d be doing around here. Lugging her luggage into the bedroom (complete with twin beds furnished with memory foam mattresses) Cassandra had just begin unpacking when…Knock Knock Knock.

The spritely red head’s heart leapt, not just from the noise but at the realization that whoever was knocking must be her new roomie. A surge of excitement and wonder flooded her system as she went to open the door, the specific kind of excitement that only came when you were about to meet somebody new…

Cassandra’s new roommate is…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wowee (UN: director714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1309397-Burgess-Beewitched-by-Buttercombe