*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1623772-Just-talkin-bout-Taft-Can-you-dig-it
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Beth Taft  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Just talkin' 'bout Taft. Can you dig it?

    by: wowee
Finally! Bethany Taft had returned to the good life! Far from her nosy parents, and snot nosed annoying eight year old brother, Bethany had returned to her true home Buttercombe academy. Though not gifted with outstanding grades, nor a former Wasp sisters relative (or the patience or energy to apply to said sisterhood for that matter,) it was a bit of a puzzle as to why Beth had been accepted to such a prodigious school. She didn't come from a wealthy family, and again her grades even when she applied were nothing of note, Buttercombe had just been one of the many schools she'd applied for, and she'd been more than surprised to receive an acceptance letter from. Although the Beth back then, the one that had weighed 150lbs on entrance, was pretty sure she knew ONE major reason the school had decided to let her enroll, (but more on that later.)

This was the good life! Still undecided in a major, she currently favored classes on cooking(for obvious reasons) and debate club/politics (given that she loved to talk even if it wasn't mostly about her self.) With no real aspiration in the governmental or gourmet world, just believing that cooking would be one of the easier majors here, (which was only partly true. She'd only been barely passing classes by the seat of her fully filled pants since she'd gotten here.)

Here was food! Not limited to servings dished out by parents, but the ability to eat and eat till she was good and full. Filled with a warm tight sensation the only came after her daily massive binge eating.

Here was Sleep! Gone was staying up with parents wondering who she was with or why she'd been so late coming home from the movies. Here she could party nightly and sleep in as much as she wanted too! Now and then sleeping through first hour or skipping an entire day of school, there were certainly more than enough girls here who were friendly enough to help "share their homework" with her just before the next class started. (Though with her egotistically nature Beth seemed to only attract a small clique of 3 "real" friends...)

What was the genesis of such an inflated ego? One needed to look no further than her last name. Taft. If her mother was to believed, and by proxy her mother's mother. Bethany was the great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter of President William Taft. (A fact she never failed to mention two or three sentences in when meeting someone new.) And, although most were not greatly impressed by this fact as they would have been, if she were, say, simply the granddaughter of a president a more recent president, Bethany still held the fact with pride, even keeping a pocket sized picture of him in her suitcase in honor. So, it was only natural that she put on airs *selectively* in her day to day life, airs with in turn only inflated her ego.

Dropping her suitcases the very last extreme physical activity she planned on doing for the rest of the school year. She grumbled slightly seeing she been given a double although she clearly asked for a single. Outrage was immediate replaced by passiveness as she spotted the nice big welcome basket waiting for her. Flopping down onto one of the two beds, and enjoying the sounds of squeaking as it bent to her massive form. Tearing the basket open she began going to town on what would be first of her many meals here. Ahh Yes she was back here where she belonged. The good life! The practical queen of the campus,-no President of the campus (in her own spoiled rotten mind at least.)

Then the inevitable. A knock on the door.

"*Sigh* It's open!" she shouted annoyed and only pausing from her snacking briefly. Slowly the door opened to reveal a...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wowee (UN: director714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1623772-Just-talkin-bout-Taft-Can-you-dig-it