*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1578470-Mia-Underwood
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Mia Underwood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mia Underwood

    by: Unknown
Mia Underwood's tubby fingers waddled across the taut vastness that was her gut, pressing a bit here, kneading a bit there, the counselor letting loose some rather fierce belches. Still, there was no shame in doing so, she rationalized. It just meant she had a grand appreciation for the meal she'd just consumed and the sisters who had worked so hard to make it.

Wincing a bit at the stench of her most recent meal met her nostrils, Mia leaned back a bit further, causing her shirt to ride up even more in the face of her mighty middle.

"Oh, that was nice."

"Enjoying yourself I see, dear counselor."

Mia bolted up at that, brown eyes meeting the golden, honey-like gaze of her boss.

Ms. Polluck beamed at her and Mia felt a soothing aura expand from her employer and engulf her entire being.

"Yes, Sister Polluck, I mean Ms. Polluck, I mean Headmistress-"

But an index finger fatter than her own ghosted along her lips, quieting Mia before she could go into full on babble mode.

"Sister Polluck is fine when we're alone like this, Mia. Ms. Polluck when we're with others, understood?"

"Yes. What can I do for you, Sister Polluck?"

"Well, as much as I wish I could say I was here for one of her stress-relieving massages, I'm actually here with a rather difficult case."

"Worse than Sister Knight was?"

"I'll leave you to be the judge of that. This troubling case involves one..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Former student who is now a teacher.

2. A senior student who thinks fat is disgusting.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/1578470-Mia-Underwood