*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2095785-Candance-the-Catastrophe
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: Candance Scott  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Candance the Catastrophe

    by: Trampltrum
Another new year another batch of bright young faces. Ms. Polluck beamed as she walked back to her office, the day had been going well, she had just finished her introductory speech to the new Juniors without a hitch, apart from a girl with blonde hair sneaking in at the back half-way through. Hmmph, and she thought Polluck didn't see her? But something that small wasn't going to prey on Ms. Polluck's mind all day, she had a nice fresh cup of coffee waiting for her made by here assis*CRASH!!!*

The sharp noise awoke the hefty Headteacher from her internal monologue, running as fast as her tubby body would allow, she headed to the source of the noise, her office.

Ms. Polluck virtually skidded onto the scene as she turned the corner to find a gigantic woman hopping from one foot to the other over a large brown stain on the carpet, dashed with the remains of what could only be her favorite mug.

"Ms Scott, how many times have I asked you to use a tray?" Ms Polluck exasperatedly scolded the massive woman. "Sorry Ms. Polluck, I thought I could handle it and I touched the edge and it was really really hot and and and", Polluck sighed, Candance had a habit of running her words together when she got into a state, which was a lot, plus it didn't help that her already high pitched voice rose to almost a shriek. "Its fine Candance, its just a coffee stain, I can ask someone to come and clear it up" Ms Polluck tried to calm her down as she walked the short distance to Candance's desk, readying herself for the inevitable.


"Oh! I'm ok Ms. Polluck, I Oooops!" As Candance turned to face her employer she completely missed her belly swinging round and colliding with her Computer screen, which hit her filing folders, which bumped into her lamp, which swung round and hit her partially sorted papers that fell off the desk...and into Ms. Polluck's awaiting hand.

"You really need to be more careful Candance, if something were to happen to you, where would I get such a good diligent assistant on such short notice", Polluck smiled warmly at Candance, hoping to lighten her mood. Candance breathed in and out heavily a few times, her monstrous chest rising and falling heavily, "Ok...thank you Ms. Polluck, I'm all right now"

Ms. Polluck waited until Candance had sat back down, making sure she didn't cause anymore mishaps, then walked through into her office. She really did love Candance being here, she was so hard working and sweet to everyone, but she had the grace of a tap-dancing Elephant, plus alot of things went wrong for her, it was her third computer monitor in as many months infact.

Perhaps the clumsiness had something to do with her build? Ms. Polluck thought. She was easily summed up as top heavy, to the extreme infact. Candance Scott weighed at a floor-bending 400 pounds, with most of it stacked into her huge spherical belly. It didn't split into folds, it just hung slightly, sticking out like a wrecking ball. Her chest was also exceedingly large, having the innate ability to turn any sensible top into a showstopper. Ms. Polluck was not even sure if Candance could see past it, that would explain a lot. This was bottomed off with a very large, well, bottom, and not exceptionally large, but just right for her size hips. This however was thrown off balance by her shockingly thin legs. While they were not 100% free of fat, Candance's legs did taper down very quickly, meaning she walked with a very teetering waddle. Her face was rather fat free as well, her cheeks were a bit rounded, but no sign of a double chin in sight. Her back was rather fat, covered in large rolls all the way down too her shelf of a butt, which was often tickled by her long black braid. Finally, she had rather thick upper arms, but her lower ones were not especially large, certainly not to the extent that her fingers could miss keys or anything. All this lead to her looking rather like a diamond from the front, pointy at the top, pointy at the bottom and very wide in the middle.


After a few minutes of mentally going over some of the new staff they had brought on this year (Oh yeah, Ms Knight, someone had to keep an eye on her, she and her foul temper are on probation), Polluck suddenly remembered something. Ringing her intercom she called up Candance, (She had installed the intercom to eliminate the risk of calling her over, only to have her lean out of her desk chair and hit the floor with a window rattling thud) "Ms. Scott...."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trampltrum (UN: tyrann0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2095785-Candance-the-Catastrophe