*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857339-Unborn-Unbirth-and-Pregnancy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1857339
Story about belly and pregnancy.

Story about belly and pregnancy.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're either a child wanting to return to a womb or a mother wanting to be pregnant again, or a girl (teenage or child) wanting to be pregnant.
This can be achieved by something that alters reality or a wish

You can add vore if you want but no death of the main character

No described sexual scene with underage character.
No male pregnancy.
No animal unbirthing

Thanks to notabot, ghan and AdridWD for their contribution.
You can add to my chapter, their mostly settings.

You can use one of this family or make your own.
Family 1:
Linda is mother who had fraternal twins, Tom a boy and Tina a girl, she was enjoying too much her pregnancy and never get this feeling again.
Tom ask one time a question about where the baby come from and about the womb, the answer will torment him until he is in a womb again.
Tina ask the same question as her brother and one about pregnant feeling, the answer will torment her until she is in a womb again or she get Tom in her womb.
Jame the father was bored of taking care of his pregnant wife and he did not want she to be again pregnant.
Linda and Jame got their children at 18,you can have the family at any age but the twins must not exceed 18 years.

Family 2:
Mandy is a single mom who has lots of overexcited kids, she is tired of having to raise them. Occasionally she thinks she was happiest when his children were in her womb.

Family 3 :
Miria is a 8 month pregnant, she's 16 and pretty, she was electrocuted, she survive but her unborn child(or children) become aware. Her child(children) won't get out naturaly cause her child don't know how to get out,she's never gonna be induced into labor.She is against the caesarean, she decided that the only way her child out of her womb will be the natural way.She's going to eat a lot, she won't get chubby but her child will continue to grow as if he was out and her belly will grow without limit.If she had sex she will be impregnated but the egg cell will go inside of one of her daughter and only her will be able to be born.

Family 4 :
John is 16 but happen to shrink, he doesn't know yet but the only way that will make him grow back is to have someone pregnant with him. His mom(Lidia) is 40 and 9month pregnant with Jane your future sister(or mother if you chose her womb), you also have a 6,10 and 18 years old sister. John can shrink anywhere.

You can find other way than reality altering device or wish.
You can also have fun with the device but it's never alter the mind and the people memories. People find strange your pregnant again or your children missing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857339-Unborn-Unbirth-and-Pregnancy