*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1857833
After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance

After a deadly virus leaves the world without women, a secret project restores the balance

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright everyone, now in the majority if not all of my stories so far, a single person or small group of people are aware of the transformation and its circumstances. So I thought it was about time I tried my hand at a large scale transformation, similar to the famed Great Shift, except this story will be a worldwide gender change instead of body swap.

The story is set in the near future in which a deadly virus of unknown origin has killed every female on Earth, and without the possibility of reproduction the remnants of mankind have been left to a slow lonely death.

Until the world’s greatest minds secretly ban together to give humanity a fighting chance. Cloning wasn’t an option, the lack of genetic diversity would set humanity back generations, and simply cloning another generation from the current one would lead to even more issues. The world needed women that’s all there is to it. So after exhausting all other options they found a way to turn certain men into women.

But if they were to openly announce their plan the public would be critical and any of the few early volunteers would be shunned and ridiculed, so they figured their only choice was to overload their machine and use it on the entire world at once, without warning, just as the pandemic had taken, they would restore.

Now pretty much anything goes but try and keep it relevant to the idea, and please:
1. When adding content make it meaningful and try to make it at least a solid paragraph, if it’s just pointless fillers it’s gone.
2. No mental changes, they are still guys on the inside that is what makes the adjustment interesting

And I want to see my stories grow but if I’m the only one writing it’s no fun. So if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to send me a message, I would be more than happy to take requests. So please add, and help me make this story a success.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857833-Project-Venus