*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Apollo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1857927
Interesting things transpire in bars. As the bartender, you get to see or be part of all.

Interesting things transpire in bars. As the bartender, you get to see or be part of all.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A bartender is supposed to be sociable, fun, and involved. This bartender does not need to be stuck on duty the whole time, (s)he can get involved in the story and become part of it if (s)he wants. And sometimes, not all stories have a happy ending. Allow me to add that this is not exclusively a stripping/sex story. While that is welcome, and happily, there can be many tamer options. This story is primarily a stomping ground for character development, game playing, and descriptiveness - I find nudity and sex the best way to do that, but this adds in flavors, smells, textures, and more.

The only things that can't happen in this bar are:

vore
excessive gore (a bar fight resulting in a bloody nose is fine, but no paragraphs devoted to how it bleeds)
shrinking or growing
excessive sci-fi (advanced but reasonable technology is fine, but no one should be beaming up)
no scat

Be creative, have fun, and welcome to The Hidden Away Lounge.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1857927-The-Hidden-Away-Lounge