*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858319-CartoonAnime-Parents-AR
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858319
Make parents from cartoons, anime, comics, video games and other sources younger!

Make parents from cartoons, anime, comics, video games and other sources younger!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Here's where you can regress the mother and/or father of certain characters in cartoons, anime, and other media formats, and then work with the concept. Turn them into kids so that their children could play with them, turn them into babies so that their children could look after them or even take advantage of them, or you can even have the children join with them somehow. Either way, this can go in any direction you want, just as long as parent age regression is the focus.

DA RULES
*If it involves magic or technology for the effect, then you can do other effects to the characters as well, but stick with age regression.
*No killing off characters.
*Mainly a characters' parents will be regressed, but other characters can get regressed as well, if desired.
*Try to build a story. Put some effort in describing things, unless you're giving more options.

Other than that, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858319-CartoonAnime-Parents-AR