*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2401766-Ill-take-three-chocolate-bars-1-swirly-lo
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: I'll take three chocolate bars, 1 swirly lolly pop, and five king size milky way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

I'll take three chocolate bars, 1 swirly lo...

    by: Note95
Zack took his candy and plopped himself down on one of the couches in the hotel lobby. As he was gobbling up his treats, he could feel his belly expanding. At first it felt nice but soon his shirt began to feel unbearably tight. He tried sucking in his stomach but realised that the only way to get comfortable was to take his shirt off. He undid his buttons one by one, releasing his plump man boobs and bulging belly then peeled his shirt off. "Ahhh." He sighed in releif, relaxing his gut.
"Pop!"
The button of Zack's jeans flew off and his belly gushed forwards. "Mmm. That feels better." He looked down at his tummy and was surprised by how much bigger it looked. "Am I getting fat or just bloated?" He asked himself. He reached down and curiously squeezed his belly. It felt soft and flabby and his fingers sunk in despite his stomach being stuffed with sweets. "Feels like fat." Said Zack, as he continued to massage his pudge with puffy chocolate-covered fingers. "I'm not going to admit it, though." He chuckled.

Meanwhile, The Tipton's hotel guests stared, with confusion and disgust, at the obese, shirtless teenager rubbing his big, flabby belly in the middle of the lobby.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zack stays in the Tipton

*Noteb*
2. Zack goes outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Note95 (UN: note95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2401766-Ill-take-three-chocolate-bars-1-swirly-lo