*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2425236-Codys-back
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: Cody Walked Back In  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Cody's back

    by: Expansion K
Cody walked back onto the couch, seeing that Zack was laying on the couch, rubbing his now larger belly. Cody said, "Looks like you're done now. I'm gonna get myself something to eat." and Zack said, "No you're not! You told me you'd let me have all the food in the suite!" Cody said, "C'mon, Zack! You can't possibly eat more than those two dozen doughnuts! Why can't I have anything?"

Zack grinned smugly, saying "Cuz I'm bigger than you! If you don't wanna end up under my big butt again, you'd better listen!" and Cody said, "What if I leave the suite?" and he started to head for the door, but Zack surprised him and dove off the couch, catching Cody's ankle and tripping him. "Who said you were leaving the suite?"

Cody wanted to fight back, but he knew that he'd lose again. He stopped fighting and hated seeing Zack's smug grin grow wider as he gave up. Cody said, "Fine, then I'll go back to my room!" and Zack said, "I guess you could do that, but why waste your time in there when you could make me another cake?" Cody was about to protest, but he said, "Fine, I'll make you another cake." and he went to the kitchen, feeling resigned to his fate.

Zack laid back down on the couch, saying "Why don't you help rub my belly when you get that in the oven?" and Cody said, "Alright, I will." Cody put the cake layers in the oven, then walked over to Zack, rubbing his belly gently as Zack continued to mock him. "That's where weaklings belong," he said, and he added, "You know, I'm doing you a favor, here! I'm eating all the food for you so you can lose some weight!"

Cody merely ignored these comments, trying to think of what he should do. Just when he wanted to get fat, Zack had to ruin it by not letting him eat! He had to think of what to do. Finally, he decided...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Expansion K (UN: sqrt625 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2425236-Codys-back