*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2425427-To-try-making-Zack-so-full-that-he-could-finall
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: To try making Zack so full that he could finally have some food for himself.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

To try making Zack so full that he could finall...

    by: TheFatterSprouse
Cody decided that he'd just have to stuff Zack to the point where he could eat no more so he'd Finnair have a chance at each himself.

"How much more can he realistically eat." Cody thought, he'd already eaten 24 doughnuts and had a cake on the way.

He turned to a shirtless Zack who was still lounging on the couch rubbing his gut. Zack rolled on to his side with a grunt, as the sofa springs groaned benath the blond teens girth. His stomach bulged forward as he gave it a jiggle, he was clearly bigger than ever.

"Hey Zack?!" Called Cody, "How about some pizza too? My treat."

"Now this is more like it." Exclaimed Zack. "Treating the big brother like you should" as he continued rubbing his gut as Cody looked on. "Better make it two XL pizzas." He though as he eyed his twins bulging flab.

Cody pulled the cake out of the oven, and set it on the bench. Zack caught a whiff and heaved himself up off the couch.

Cody turned to see his portly brother right behind him, as he did his hand accidentally smacked Zack's gut which wobbled over his waistband. There was a knock at the door, the pizzas had arrived from down stairs, as Cody went to the door to get them, Zack got started on his cake.

You have the following choices:

1. Zack Finished the Cake and Both Pizzas

*Noteb*
2. Zack Couldn't Finish all the Food

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFatterSprouse (UN: dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2425427-To-try-making-Zack-so-full-that-he-could-finall