*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cody
  2. Which Twin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1307610-Cody
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: Cody  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cody

    by: TheFatterSprouse
The twins were walking through the local mall, they were approaching a new business that had just opened . It was a new ice cream shop that sold new and unusual ice cream flavors.

Standing in front of the store was a man pacing back and forth, looking very anxious. He was wearing a chefs hat and an apron.

As they walked by they both said "Hello" in unison.

"Hello children" the man said in reply, shaking their hands. "My name is Tony and I run this here ice cream parlor. I was wondering if you two would be interested in a business proposition I have?"

"Sure" Zack said rather quickly.

"Zack, you don't even know what he wants" snapped Cody. "What exactly is it sir?"

" Well" Tony stated, "The main point of my business is to make and sell new and exciting ice cream flavors that no one else has. However many of my customers are children and I don't know what children like. So I need a couple of children to be taste testers, what do you say?"

One twin say's yes, the other say's no.

Who said yes...

You have the following choices:

1. Zack

2. Cody

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFatterSprouse (UN: dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1307610-Cody