*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Special Pancakes
  2. Cody's Newest Invention
  3. Which Twin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2078353-Special-Pancakes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1858698
The ultimate weight gain story of Zack and Cody from The Suite life of Z&C
This choice: Pancakes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Special Pancakes

    by: Expansion K
As Zack was getting up to get to the kitchen, Cody pointed the remote at the tall stack of pancakes he made and pressed the red button, raising the amount of calories in the pancakes. In fact the pancakes now had five times the amount of calories. Cody was really proud of the remote, as he could even use the remote through some surfaces, meaning that he could use it under the table if need be. Regardless, Zack showed up in the kitchen, still in his boxers as it was Saturday. In fact, lately, Zack rarely got dressed on weekends, as he preferred to laze around the house.

Zack's eyes lit up when he saw the stack of pancakes, and he said "You sure know me, Cody!". Then he brought the entire stack in front of him and began working on it, taking huge forkfuls. Cody made himself a couple separate pancakes, and he began eating those. Carey was working all day for a special event at the hotel, meaning the boys had the suite to themselves.

Zack gorged himself on the pancakes without a care in the world. There were quite a few pancakes, so when Zack was finished his belly stuck out a decent amount, and he patted it, satisfied. Cody was amazed by how much Zack could eat, and he knew that if he kept his plan up, then Zack would realize what eating like that could lead to.

Zack laid on the couch, watching TV all day. Cody stayed in the suite and hung out with him to make sure that he could use the remote every chance he got. Every time Zack got himself a snack, Cody made sure to use the remote on it when he wasn't looking. Even as the day ended, Cody was starting to notice some effects. Zack's belly was a bit bigger, and his boxers seemed a little tighter on his growing ass.

Zack didn't notice, however, and he kept eating at his leasure.

Throughout the week, Cody made sure he pointed the remote at everything that Zack ate. Cody was getting good at being subtle, and Zack was oblivious. Cody would even use the remote on Zack's lunches at school. Carey had noticed Zack getting pudgier, but she decided not to say anything yet.

That Friday afternoon, Zack and Cody were getting home from school. Zack was now noticeably fatter, and he could barely put on his pants in the morning anymore. In addition, his shirt was now tight around his growing belly and moobs.

Zack and Cody went to their room, and Zack quickly began taking off his clothes, as they were starting to get uncomfortable. Cody watched as Zack pulled off his shirt, his belly cascading out to cover his waistband. Zack then took off his jeans, and his fly practically tore open as he unbuttoned them. Zack took off his socks, and returned to being clad only in his boxers. Cody was wondering what was going through Zack's mind right now.

That night the twins went to the bathroom to brush their teeth, and Zack was looking at himself in the mirror. Cody watched, seeing how Zack would react to seeing himself. Cody saw that Zack...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Expansion K (UN: sqrt625 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858698-Ultimate-Zack-and-Cody-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/2078353-Special-Pancakes