*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858803-Adult-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Unique
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1858803
A girl who likes her teacher gets a golden opportunity to make love with him

A girl who likes her teacher gets a golden opportunity to make love with him

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I thought its a good opportunity so I tried to get his attention at this golden chance I got, God knows I would get this great opportunity ever or not. I touched his naked feet. He thought it was some rat or something so he didn't pay attention, but merely scratched his feet. I stood on his feet, he still didn't pay attention to me and swayed his hand to remove me from his feet as if I were some insect or mice.

I coughed then he saw around but still his wildest of imaginations couldn't even think that it could be a sweet sexy girl who is so small as of now for him to even know that she is right there besides his sexy and strong legs. I was yet not ready to give up, after all such opportunities doesn't come quite often.

"Hi sexy hunk," I said.
Now, it was too much for him, he saw in the toilet again and after seeing around, he saw downwards, and to his pleasant surprise he saw a naked girl in front of him, although she was too small. But guys being guys, liked it a lot, and pressed her boobs and nipples and picked her up from her butt and said. "Hiii sexy, who are you, I would have fucked you but you are so small. Though, you have already aroused me as you are so damn sexxy," he said overwhelmingly.
"I'm your student, Sir, but I'm glad that you liked me, and want to fuck me. I want to get fucked by you too. But, you will have to help me to get back to my original size." I said.
"I can do anything for you sexy, and then will fuck you passionately the entire day and night as long as you are happy to be with me." he said sexcitedly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858803-Adult-Story