*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Benji
  2. Let's begin...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/1881048-Benji
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DaveE
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1860797
Little boys start to put on weight and get fat!
This choice: Benji  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Benji

    by: Astrofig
Benji half-awoke bright and early as his Mommy kissed his forehead---she was going to work; she'd be home late that night but Mrs. Cardwell next door was home as always if he needed anything, there was lunch in the fridge already made for him, don't open the door to strangers and she loved him so much. The sweet freckly little tot smiled sleepily.

"Wuv you too Mommy," he mumbled, snuggling back up into Mr. Blanket, his soft blankie that went everywhere with him. He heard her lock the front door and rolled over, going back to sleep. It was a few hours later when he woke up, his flat little tummy rumbling. Time for some breakfast! With a yawn he sat up and hopped out of his big-boy bed, dragging Mr. Blanket behind him. The plate of lunch Mommy had left for him was waiting as promised---yaay, hot dogs and grapes! But what really excited Benji was the big bowl of chocolate pudding sitting beside it, just calling his name. Mommy had made it for a get-get together of ladies from her work tomorrow, but she wasn't here and he REALLY liked chocolate! It couldn't hurt to just have a taste, right? Just to make sure it was good before his Mommy gave it to her friends? It might be yucky and then Mommy's friends would be mad at her. He was helping her! His tummy agreed this was a good idea, giving a loud growl that shook his whole belly. The bowl was nearly as big as Benji, so he spread Mr. Blanket out and set the bowl on it, dragging it into the living room by one corner. He wriggled up onto the sofa and spent the morning cuddled under his blankie watching cartoons and eating pudding. By the time the afternoon rolled around and the cartoons switched to boring grownup shows, the bowl was empty and Benji's tummy was as round as a soccer ball. Oops. He hadn't meant to eat all of it, it was just so good he couldn't seem to help himself! He'd make her some more later; Mommy always had the things to make pudding because it was one of Benji's favorites.

But in the mean time, what to do now? Remarkably, Benji was still a tiny bit hungry despite his bulging belly. He could try to eat the plate of lunch Mommy made him, the hot dogs and grapes. Or, he could go over to old Mrs. Cardwell's house next door; she'd be fixing lunch right about now and she always said Benji was welcome any time. She might be making her famous berry pie or even chicken and dumplings! Or, he could look around in the cabinets and see what else there might be that was good to eat. He could even make a new bowl of pudding and surprise Mommy!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Astrofig (UN: alreadyinuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DaveE has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1860797-Little-Boys-BIG-Weight-Gain/cid/1881048-Benji