*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Screw school
  2. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2317788-Screw-school
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: Screw school, you've got new powers to experiment with!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Screw school

    by: Blarg Blargington
"I could go to school," you say to yourself. "But... nah!" School is a thing of the past for you. You can alter the very fabric of reality to suit your desires. Any knowledge you need from school, you can just make yourself know it. You can become a superhero or a literal god! You can satisfy all your fantasies or just fuck with people. There are so many possibilities.

"What to do... what to do," you say. You look around the room, thoughts racing through your mind. You have so many ideas, but where do you want to begin?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2317788-Screw-school