*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ashlie's Dream
  2. The Dream
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2010251-Ashlies-Dream
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1861078
What would you do if you were granted the power to manipulate the world around you?
This choice: A Different Beginning (As A Different Character)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ashlie's Dream

    by: Blarg Blargington
Clouds rush past you as you fall, seemingly forever. You see the ground miles below you, but it never gets any closer. Suddenly everything melts away and you come to the realization that you're dreaming. You've, quite literally, fallen into a lucid dream. You stand up in the darkness surrounding you and straighten out your wind-swept hair, despite the fact that you know you're dreaming

Hello, Ashlie, the voice echos around you.

"Who are you supposed to be?" you call out.

I'm not supposed to be anyone, the voice tells you. I am no one. Your mind intrigues me, Human. I have decided to give you a gift.

"But you're just a dream." you say. "How can you give me anything?"

Am I? Am I really just a dream? You will see in time. I have decided to give you the power to control the world around you, to manipulate the very fabric of reality.

"Ha, I wish. Don't these things come with some sorta catch or something?"

No catch. I just want to see what you will do. Farewell, Human. It is time for you to wake.

You open your eyes to see the wall of your room in front of you. Before you get a chance to make sense of things, you hear a knock on your door. "Hey Ash!" you hear your older sister Amanda call from in the hallway. "It's time to wake up so we can go to school!"

"I'm already awake!" you shout back on her.

"That's a first," you hear Amanda say. You then hear her knock on your brother Matt's door and call for him. After he doesn't answer several times, Amanda gives up and leaves.

"What a weird dream..." you say to yourself as you sit up in bed. "But what if... No there's no way it could be real, is there?"

You stare at the wall and imagine it being painted like a rainbow instead of a pale pink. To your surprise the color begins to change. The various shades of color swirl across your wall, ever shifting. Any sense of grogginess leaves you as your eyes open wide. "Oh my God!" you shout. "I did not think that would work!"

You quickly jump out of bed as ideas flood your mind. Forget school! You can do anything you want! The question still remains, though: what should you do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861078-Total-Control/cid/2010251-Ashlies-Dream