*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/1842321-You-turned-into-something-hairy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1861086
You transform into a monster or just an anthro from a lab experiment gone wrong.
This choice: You turned into something hairy!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You turned into something hairy!

    by: Ace Jones
As you transformed into something impossibly huge and hairy in this case Disney's own Mickey mouse.

"Oh no i'm a vicious impossibly huge monster version of Mickey Mouse." you say looking at the big mirror in front of you. Then a vicious evil thought came to mind as you grinned evilly.

"Now that i'm a vicious impossibly huge monster version of Mickey Mouse, i feel like devouring as much food as possible and to that i say it's dinner time!" You bellow out loud as you proceed to heavily stomp towards one of the laboratory's walls, leaving a hole in it as you proceed to stomp towards the city itself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clever_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861086-Bad-Science-Experimenting/cid/1842321-You-turned-into-something-hairy