*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861748-Fall-from-Glory
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1861748
Humans and Dragons have clashed and our fall from glory has begun.

Humans and Dragons have clashed and our fall from glory has begun.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this interactive story your character is one of the last humans in the fictional land of Karn. After years of war with the dragon race, humans neared extinction. Then one of the last humans, a magician, made a truce with dragon-kind. The remaining few humans are the offspring of the magician, thus all have magic. The humans truce makes it so humans can form a magical bond with one dragon, when bonded, the pair can no longer die of old age and their magical ablilities out do any un-bonded pair. You can choose to be a male character named Joshua, or a female named Irene. This story takes place 1000 years after the Dragon-human war but for the past few years an evil dragon named Krixos has made his own kingdom separate of the kingdom of Karn and declared war on the remaining humans. The humans supposedly were wiped out but really were hidden by the kingdom of Karn. The humans have been kept secret from all but the king to avoid open war with the rebels. Should the humans be discovered the rebels would declare war on the kingdom itself. So our kind has been thought of as gone from the world, until now. One human (you) have been selected to choose a dragon and help put down this rebellion for good . Absolutely NO sexual content is permitted, and try to keep the point of view second person. No killing off the main characters too soon in the story. Dragons do not eat humans (however some may swallow them whole as a joke then get them out WITHOUT digesting them) So soft vore is allowed from time to time and try to avoid too much scat description and other gross body waste from the dragons (this may seem weird but I'm just being specific about what is not wanted in this story) Virtually no swearing is allowed (at least keep it pg 13) any pages containing the "F bomb" or "S bomb" will be deleted with no exceptions. Any pages breaking any of these rules will be deleted. Feel free to name your dragon whatever you want, but no changing names once they're selected (to avoid confusion) and the dragon can be male or female NO SEX CHANGES ALLOWED basically pick a gender for your dragon and keep it that way. Dragons are also INTELLIGENT and can SPEAK they are by no means beasts. Other than that have fun and enjoy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1861748-Fall-from-Glory