*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863539-Shrunk-by-Me
by Trisha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1863539
A mixture of role playing and interactive story.

A mixture of role playing and interactive story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
All chapters not suited to my guidelines are subject to moderation. This story will be monitored by me on a near daily basis if possible. Please follow all guidelines.

-Synopsis: You awaken and are in my possession at a diminished height. It is up to you to do as you will, whether that be survive, escape, or get off.
-You do not know me. I am not your aunt, cousin, friend, mom, sister, girlfriend, wife, daughter, babysitter, etc. You have never seen me before in your life.
-Every odd chapter will be added by me. It will be written in first/second person. (e.g. I step on you)
-Every even chapter will be added by a reader. It will be be written in first/third person. (e.g. She steps on me)
-There will be one line of story for now. Meaning every chapter will have one choice at the end. Do not have multiple choices.
-Use proper spelling and grammar, and have a readable writing style. By readable, I mean have a good grasp of the language and ability to use paragraphs.
-Both characters in the story(you and me) are girls. There is a severe lack of SW content and I aim to try to change this situation.
-I am about 20, have long light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I stand about 5'9".
-Any questions or comments, feel free to email me.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863539-Shrunk-by-Me