*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. When You Wish Upon a Star
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863829-The-Transformative-Wish/cid/1338629-When-You-Wish-Upon-a-Star
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1863829
You are a member of the Ford Family who makes a wish that will transform their worldview
Chapter #1

When You Wish Upon a Star

    by: GoneToTheDogs
The last few years have been tough on the Ford Family.

Joan Ford, 56, had lost her husband not too long ago, and since then has has trouble with her teenage son, Randy.

Randy Ford, 18, is a lonely kid who longs to be in a relationship that makes him a cool kid. He has dabbled in drugs, and argues with his mother a lot.

Jessica Ford, 3, has been a little ignored because of both her father's death and because of her stupid brother. She wants to be noticed.

Grandma Betty Ford, 86, has been living with the family for quite sometime, and desperately wishes not to be placed in a nursing home.

And then there is good old Buster, the family dog, who has observed the family deteriorate over the past couple years.

One Night, after a particularly bad fight, the family storms off to their respective rooms. That very night, a strange glow engulfs the earth, and one family member makes a wish that is heard.

Who makes that wish?

You have the following choices:

1. Joan, the mother

2. Randy, the teenage son

3. Jessica, the Little Girl

4. Betty, the Grandmother

5. Buster, the Dog

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GoneToTheDogs (UN: yoshikingll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GoneToTheDogs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863829-The-Transformative-Wish/cid/1338629-When-You-Wish-Upon-a-Star