*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daira's Last Gift
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1331609-Dairas-Last-Gift
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1866367
Someone is stealing muscle!
Chapter #1

Daira's Last Gift

    by: Big Boy
Daira, the god of power and conquest, was fading away. It was humiliating, one time Daira was the embodiment of strength, virility and dominance, now Daira was just moments away from disappearing forever. Too many non-believers had caused Daira to weaken over thousands of years until Daira was merely a shadow of his former self. Before Daira could vanish completely, the god would bestow the ultimate gift onto a mortal to use to bring forth a new reign. Perhaps if that mortal did well enough, Daira can avoid the fate that befell so many other gods.

Using the last bit of strength left, Daira searched the land for one suited for the cause, one whose desire for size and power would drive them forward. Finally Daira found the one that had such an overwhelming desire that Daira was surprised. It was...

You have the following choices:

1. A high school nerd

2. A high school cheerleader

3. A middle aged man

4. An out of shape woman

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866367-The-Muscle-Thief/cid/1331609-Dairas-Last-Gift