*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1521552-Go-to-Emilys-place
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Go to Emily's place  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go to Emily's place

    by: Blakgers
You slowly pick yourself up.
You didn't want to go to her house, you know exactly what you'll find there. Even though you don't know exactly what she's planning, you know you won't like it.
You slowly move to get dressed as the strength returns to your legs.
The only reason that you're going is because you're a goddess. She may be resistant to some forms of magic, but there is no way that she can resist your body changing powers.
You smirk as you pull up your panties. Oh yes, she was going to be surprised tonight.
The smirk quickly disappears as you fumble with the stupid bra. Ultimately discarding it and leaving your breasts to bounce around free.You have no idea how you managed this shit this morning.

After getting dressed you start to leave, when suddenly you hear groaning coming from the broom closet. You crack the door and see two of your classmates, a guy and a girl, making out.
"Time for a little practice." As the two keep kissing and rubbing each other, the boy suddenly feels his tongue stiffening. Meanwhile the girl start to get more and more pleasure from kissing. Her lips slowly move vertical as her mouth morphs into a pussy. The boy plunges his new dick tongue in and out.
You then give the girl a long fluffy tail, which grows from above her ass. It moves to her boyfriends crotch and starts stroking it. Her soft fur leaving him shivering pleasure. You also present the boy with a tail. However his tip turns into a nice erect cock. His tail snakes between the girls legs and starts caressing her pussy before plunging in.
Happy with your handy-work, you close the door and leave the two alone. "Time to get serious."

You get to Emily's house. There is a dark and ominous looking cloud above her house and the street is strangely quiet. It's giving you the creeps. You notice that there is no car in the driveway, so her parents aren't around. This at least is good.

You have the following choices:

1. Oh god, I changed my mind. RUN AWAY!

*Noteb*
2. Let's get her!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blakgers (UN: blakgers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1521552-Go-to-Emilys-place