*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2599914-Looking-positively-plain-now-next-to-Morgan-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Looking positively plain now next to Morgan you decide to do something about it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Looking positively plain now next to Morgan you...

    by: lord thanatos
After staring at Morgan's new form for a moment, absently rubbing away at your pussy without even realizing it, you glance down at your own body. While beautiful by any conventional standard, next to Morgan's sex mutant self you look positively plain!

Not wanting to be outdone, a strange urge pressing insistently for you to transform yourself, like Morgan, into something wild, bizzare, wholly sexual in nature in a totally unconventional way. Quickly giving in to this urge you concentrate, morphing your body, giving yourself _________?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Option one

*Noteb*
2. Option two

*Noteb*
3. Option three

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lord thanatos (UN: rasyt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2599914-Looking-positively-plain-now-next-to-Morgan-you