*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2780183-Bending-reality
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: She’s totally unfazed, looking up from her phone for only a moment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bending reality

    by: Dragos Drakkar
“Christ girl, I know you love showing off your ass, but it might be time to put those shorts out of their misery.”

With that, she turns her gaze back to her phone. There’s something in her voice that makes you almost think she’s envious of your butt. And why shouldn’t she be? you muse, looking back over your shoulder at your mind boggling rump again. You grow a little hot under the collar just by looking yourself.

The power thrums inside, begging to be let loose again. Somehow, you’re aware that the power is the reason why Morrigan didn’t react to the change you’ve clearly made. That spurs you on to giving in and pushing for something else.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragos Drakkar (UN: mr_j at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/2780183-Bending-reality