*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1865515-A-change-in-profession
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

A change in profession

    by: bobboled
The two of you were walking to the cafeteria, intending to eat some lunch, when Morrigan stopped suddenly. She was tugging at your sleeve, contemplating something, but what it could be was hard to tell given her lack of face, or a head for that matter.

"What's on your mind?" You ask.

"Well," she started, "I've been thinking, you've got this amazing power and yet you're still here at school. I can;t help but think that you could do a little more, and maybe profit from it..."

"What do you mean?"

"I think that, given what you are now, you could probably use your talents for more than just fun. You could probably have a pretty good business of transforming people. Or, failing that, you could just make people think their beautiful and change the bejeezus out of them. I don't think it'd matter too much either way so long as you get paid."

"Hmmmm, so what you're saying is should open a salon or something? A body shop of sorts?"

"Yes!" she said excitedly, her pussy-lips drooling a little from all the talking they were doing, and the excitement. "That's exactly what you should do! Screw college loans, we could get a small space at the outside mall and start from there. I'll help you and everything! So, what do you think?"

You rubbed your chin thoughtfully. Here was a good idea, although in truth you had never thought to be the owner of a salon, or a worker there. But, the idea of transforming people and then having them pay you money was a lot more appetizing an idea than staying at the college for three more years.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. Let's see if we can make it happen."

"Alright! I'm so excited, now give me a kiss." You leaned down and 'kissed' Morrigan's nether lips, making her shudder a little. In doing so, you sealed the deal. You were a little exicted too, and couldn't wait to see how this venture would work out.

You have the following choices:

1. Three weeks later and the "Body Shop" is open and ready for business.

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1865515-A-change-in-profession