*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1871700-The-brunette-brings-her-friends-over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1867724
College student finds a black orb near his apartment and becomes a goddess of perversity.
This choice: The brunette brings her friends over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

The brunette brings her friends over

    by: bobboled
Not long after the butt-headed brunette had left she suddenly returned with two other girls in tow. The first was a very tall and slim mulatto girl with cute frizzy hair, toned legs, and average breasts. The other friend was a pretty tanned girl with long blond ponytails and a ridiculous G-cup chest on just over five and a half foot frame.

The two walked in, or were rather pushed in by their butt faced friend. "C'mon guys, it'll be fun! It's so different from everything else! you gotta try it." She shoved the two of them in front of Morrigan, who politely withheld her laughter as she asked them what treatment they would like.

The mulatto girl asked her what the 'special' was, to which Morrigan replied by simply shrugging. "it's whatever Alex wants to do. Could be something simple, or something amazing, but it is totally up to her." The girl thought for a moment, and decided that she would try it out. When Morrigan asked the blonde what she wanted, the girl told her she wanted the same as her friend. "Surprise me!" she said.

"Oh, I am sure we will..." Morrigan said with a sly grin.

You waved the three girls over to two tables you had lined up together. each had a mat on them and were of the right height for both girls. You asked the two of them to chose a table and lay down, and told their butt faced friend that she could take a seat next to them as you worked. before you get to work, you play some relaxing music and tell the girls to close their eyes. You ask them both, "what is one thing you would change about yourself?"

The mulatto girls replies, "I wish I was more athletic; that I wouldn't let my mind get in the way of my training."

"I wish that my breasts weren't such a nuisance. Sometimes I wish I could just take them off for a bit."

"Okay," you said, "I'll tailor your treatments around that." You began with the mulatto girl. Her skin was smooth and blemish free, and as you began to massage her you took pleasure in feeling her skin beneath your hand. As you run your hand over her midsection, her stomach hardens as her abdomen becomes an intimidating six pack. Your knead her arms as her biceps bulge outward. her legs gain mass and begin to outgrow the short spandex shorts she was wearing. Her ass becomes harder as muscle mass is added, and her breasts shrink down to B-cups as her chest muscles grew taut. After a couple of minutes of this the girl was now in the possession of a very athletic and fit body, slim and muscular while still maintaining her femininity. Amazonian was the correct word for the way she looked. With the athletic part taken care of, now you had to handle her head getting in the way. Tugging softly on just under her chin, her head slid off of her neck. Leaving her neck in place, atop the area where her head had attached a large new anus formed, taking up the entire circumference of her neck. It was huge, but for good reason. Underneath the girls head a massive dick and balls grew. The new dick was as thick as a soda can and three times as long, with a pair of nuts the size of softballs. You then placed her head and dick on her belly and told her she could open her eyes now. Her headless body picked up her dick neck head, then without warning tossed it to the brunette, who ended up catching her friends head upside down and getting whacked by the large dick in her butt face. "Jeez, your body can be mean sometimes!" she said.

"Yeah, but I'm just her head, and she is the captain of the basketball team, softball, and swim team. All I do is eat for her..."

"Oh, you know she loves you. And hey, look how good she looks after the treatment." As she said this, her muscular body got up and patted her head lovingly.

"I forgive you," her head said, "Just don;t be so rough." The body made an okay sign with her hands, then pointed out the door. "Yeah, ok, let's go to the gym. Just, please don't leave me in the sauna again. The girls in there are so... well, you know." Her body then picked her up and without warning shoved the girl's dick-neck into the anus on her neck. The girl blushed as she was rammed into her butthole, but acted like it was normal. Her body waved goodbye as she left for the gym.


--------

"Alright," you say, "You're up next." The blonde pony-tailed girl's problem was an easy fix, just remove her boobs, but you would not be satisfied with that. That was too easy. "I think a little modularization will help you out with your breast problem, an maybe open you up to some new things."

"Whatever you say," she said, "If you think it will help." You did, but for all the wrong reasons.

Asking for her permission first, you removed all of her clothing, even her socks, until she was finally naked. You found that the tan she had was actually all over, so maybe she was more used to be nude than you would have thought. Grasping her large soft breasts, you lift them up from underneath. As you pull, they start to come off of her chest. As they slide off, a small pole of flesh can be seen coming out of the underside of the breasts, attached seamlessly to her chest. With a little tug her breasts came off her chest completely and the flesh poles are revealed. In the middle of where each massive breast sat was a new erect eight inch dick. Placing the breasts on the empty table, you flip them over and expose the tight pussies that were now underneath each boob.

"With these, you can now take your breasts off at will, like if you want to relieve your back pain, or need to jog. When you want to put them on again, you new vaginas will have enough muscle tension to stay stuck on your chest penises. Even running or jumping wont make them come off. They'll only release when you want them to." The blonde said this was great, but you told her you weren't done yet. With her eyes closed, you continued. You did notice, however, that the butt face girl had pulled the breasts off of the table and was playing with them in her chair.

Ignoring her, you grabbed the blonde girl's wrists, and pulled sharply. They each came off with a soft popping noise. On the back of the hands, where they had attached at the wrist, was another eight inch penis. These connected to the two new identical pussies that had appeared at the end of her arms. With care, you placed the detached hands on the table, and then reached for her feet in order to complete the same process, but on her legs this time. You placed each foot/penis on the table next to you, and lined them up nicely with her hands/penises.

Staying near the legs, you grabbed the sides of her pussy. You changed it a little though, to differentiate form the others, and for what you were about to do. Her original vagina became engorged and much larger, almost large enough for you to easily slide your hand in, and starting lubricating itself to the point were it would likely be constantly dripping. You then tugged at it and pulled it off of her groin, along with the equally as thick cock that was now attached to the back of it. In its place was yet another pussy, but this one was identical to the new ones on her body, and looked nothing like her new monster cunt. Reaching even lower, you pulled her asshole of in the same fashion, a new dick attached to it and a tight cunt in its place. You placed these too on the table and set about finishing.

You went around the table to the blondes pristine, untouched face. You pulled off her eyes, nose and mouth, making them exactly like her hands and feet, and leaving four brand new pussies on her face in their place. Finally, you pulled on her head, and much like the rest of her, a dick formed under head and a tight pussy grew atop her neck stump. You told the blonde you were finished, but that you might need to put her back together a bit. You placed her eyes where her nose and mouth had been, shoved her nose between her buttcheeks and her mouth into her groin. Her anus and original pussy were place into her eye-socket-cunts. You swapped her hands and feet, then gave her a bag with her detached breasts in it and thanked her and her friends for coming. She thanked you politely, and shambled out of the store with her butt faced friend who had already her friends mouth, nose, and butthole and was juggling them awkwardly as they walked out.






You have the following choices:

1. Someone new walks in

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobboled (UN: bobboled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobboled has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1867724-Magic-of-Perversion-The-New-Host/cid/1871700-The-brunette-brings-her-friends-over