*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868829-Faction-Chronicles
by Runic
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1868829
A world of magic and technology, many different race's, and factions

A world of magic and technology, many different race's, and factions

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
It is the year 2104 on earth, there is magic, technology, mystical creatures, and anthros and it is seperated into factions that believe in their own technologies and abilities. There is a dark being called Akron who originally started his invasion of earth thousands of years ago and now he is stronger and has a more powerful army. You are either a part of Akrons forces or a member of a faction on earth which raises the question, who's side are you on?

Rules
1. You can curse but don't over do it
2. Just as long as you don't over-do it, blood and gore accepted
3. When making characters or factions, be descriptive and adding some sort of background is optional
4. Weird fetish or sex not allowed visually, them making the sounds on the other hand is more acceptable.


EDIT* If you still don't understand the faction setting's, it is similiar to Fallout's faction's, as in Gang's, military, and even location's with populace count as faction's, rather odd but hey I based the faction system off of Fallout (And sometimes it can get confusing, and some factions have cities under their mark)
Edit 11/1/12: EXACTLY 2000 views, yippe get out the margaritas!@

Feel free to add chapters
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868829-Faction-Chronicles