*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870046-CFNM-Embarrassment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1870046
Joe has agreed to some online dares from a sexy middle aged woman online. What happens?

Joe has agreed to some online dares from a sexy middle aged woman online. What happens?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Joe is lying in bed staring at the ceiling. He is really nervous. He doesnt know if he can go through with this. His phone vibrates. Its a text message. It just says "im out front. dont make me wait"

Joe stands up and looks in the mirror. He is wearing a tshirt and shorts. He takes a deep breath and grabs his wallet, cell phone and keys. He goes outside and locks his door.

There is a car waiting out front that he gets into. In the passenger seat is an older woman, avery attractive brunette, maybe 35 years old.

Joe only knows her by her online screen name Miss Christy. They had gotten to know each other in an online group adedicated to members giving and accepting dares, and soon found out they even lived in the same city. Miss Christy had posted a few dares, simple things such as streaking at night, that Joe had accepted. Soon she had contacted him directly. They chatted on messenger, and soon Miss Christy was having Joe send pictures of himself, naked and posing for her. He even had sent her a video of him masturbating that she had requested. Of course at first he was too nervous to show his face in the pictures, but soon enough she had coaxed him into it. He was always very nervous and blushing as he took the pictures and sent them. Miss Christy and Joe had discussed their turn ons, and it soon became apparent that Joe loved embarrassment. Every time he recieved a dare from Miss Christy, he would get butterflies in his stomach, nervous yet happy butterflies. Over time, as Joe became more comfortable with her, Miss Christy suggested they chat on the phone. From the very first phone call, their relationship changed. Joe had called Miss Christy on a saturday night. He dialed and when he heard her pick up, he excitedly greeted her "Hey Christy, its Joe, Im so glad to finally talk with you."

Her response was not expected. "Joe, I am very disappointed in you. You shall address me as Miss Christy, to show your superior some respect. Is that clear?"

Joe was taken aback, she did not yell, but her voice was very stern. "Uh, ok."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, im sorry...yes ma'am."

"Much better, maybe you wont be totally worthless then. Now, I will explain my intentions, and we will go over some more rules. First, It has become apparent in your emails that you clearly love to be embarrassed. Since I am local to you, it is only right that I assume responsibilty for you and help you complete assignments. So you will follow my orders, and any back talk will result in punishment. Now for some rules. I have a few for now, but know there will be more as time goes on. For now we'll keep it simple. 1. You are to never wear clothes when you are home alone. 2. When we are talking, you are to be completely naked as well, and that starts now." Miss Christy waited as Joe stripped. Once he said that he was naked she gave him the final rule. "and finally 3. You must keep all windows and blinds in your apartment open at all times." Again she waited as he opened his blinds. Even though Joe was quick to comply, he was slightly terrified. This woman already had him blushing bright red and they had been on the phone only a few minutes. "Now Joe, I will call you soon and we will have some more fun, but before I go I have a small assignment, it will be very easy. I want you to send me a picture of yourself...standing in your front door way, with the door open. And know this, I WILL share this picture with a few friends of mine, so make sure to smile."

She didn't even wait for him to answer. She just hung up. It took Joe 5 minutes to build up the courage to take the picture, and another 10 before he could send it. He recieved a text back from Miss Christy. "Well Done, next time I wont be so patient though." For the next few weeks Miss Christy would call Joe, and have him do a number of dares while on the phone for him. Nothing crazy, but still risky. He had driven around naked, run around his apartment building, even masturbating in a park, all while talking with her. After a month and a half, MIss Christy had decided that it was time for them to meet in person.


Miss Christy smiles at Joe. Although she has seen many photos of him, this is the first time Joe has seen her. She is dressed in a smart business suit, tight short skirt and a blouse, with several of the top buttons open, showing a good amount of cleavage. She is extremely attractive for her age.

"Hello Miss christy" Joe says. He is already blushing.

"Hello Joe. You look nice, are you ready for a fun day?"

"Yes ma'am"...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870046-CFNM-Embarrassment