*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872490-The-Evil-Hypnotist
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1872490
You are a stage hypnotist. Your goal? Hypnotizing young ladies to do your sexy bidding.

You are a stage hypnotist. Your goal? Hypnotizing young ladies to do your sexy bidding.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is my first story, and it will contain all of my favourite things! In this story, you take on the role of Tony Mesmer, a very successful stage hypnotist. Your show is always entertaining for the audience, but tonight you seek some entertainment of your own...and your hypnotic abilities will get that entertainment for you.

I highly encourage foot fetish stuff, but I won't force it on you. After all, I want EVERYONE to have fun, not just us foot guys.

The only rule is that Tony has to be in control. Other than that, anything goes. Wait, did I say anything? Stay out of the toilet, people. Not my cup of tea.

Without further ado, the ladies:

Sara: A petite, slim, big-breasted (for her short stature) asian, who was also very shy. She reminded you of pixie, as she was very short but very, very curvy. No fat at all. She had been sitting alone the entire show, staring intently. You're pretty sure you saw her go under a few times, without you even trying. She could be fun. The suggestible ones always are.

Bryanna: A tall, flatchested goth girl. Though she lacked the curves, her height made her quite attractive, and the gothic look made her very desirable. She did show up with a few friends, but they left quickly and never came back. Given that she probably has the stereotypical attitude, she may even have sneaked in to the show and may not even be 18. Well, if she wants to pretend to be 18, you will treat her as such...especially since she seemed uninterested in the entire show. Revenge would be sweet.

Samantha: A tall, big-breated blonde woman. Stereotypical supermodel body; long blonde hair, bronzed skin, legs to kill for, not an ounce of fat. Though she came in alone, guys and even a few girls were hitting on her the entire show. Hopefully, you will get the last laugh...



A note on your hypnotic prowess: though very skilled, your abilities are not supernatural. You cannot hypnotize a woman instantly, there needs to be an induction. It can be subtle, without her notice, or not. After hypnotized, she can be brought deep enough to do anything.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1872490-The-Evil-Hypnotist