*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Looking For Birth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873917-Nature-Walk-In-Spring/cid/1360646-Looking-For-Birth
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1873917
Taking a nature walk in the woods in the spring could end with you vored in many ways.
Chapter #1

Looking For Birth

    by: thewriter536
You take a deep breath of fresh forest air and look around. You see trees, hills, and the ocasional pond in every direction. Out here, there are no signs of any other humans, which is a good thing because you came all the way out here for the animals. More specifically, the pregnant animals because you want to see a wild animal give birth. It doesn't matter what animal as long as it is giving birth and you can watch. So you decide to walk to the top of a nearby hill so that you can see all the areas that you could check out. As you top the hill, you are breathless and in awe at the sheer beauty and size of the landscape. From up here, you can see for many miles, but you don't see any animals near you. Now you have a decision to make: what area to check out?

You have the following choices:

1. The wide open clover field

2. Stick to the trees

3. The pond

4. The swamp

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1873917-Nature-Walk-In-Spring/cid/1360646-Looking-For-Birth