*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Assassin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874571
A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.

A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Yukina was a descendant from a group of ordinary people in weak positions and were not able to fight with the warriors protecting the land face to face, so her ancestors developed their own tactics of fighting such as surprise attacks and arson. When warlords of each region fought each other, they would hire these villains as mercenaries for their unique skill sets. Their jobs included night attacks, secretly sneaking in, setting fires, blending into the enemy groups, stealing information, spreading lies, and robbing goods. They were hired spies and assassins. Their primary role of the ninja is to complete the mission that they were given no matter what happens.

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/LbLQ3dQ.png

Yukina has a young oval-shaped face with large violet eyes, a small nose, and a small mouth. She has long silky black hair with short strands framing her face, and her hair is often tied into a bun with strands sticking upwards. She has a small, slender framed body with smooth light-tan skin, standing at five foot and two inches with lithe arms and legs. She has medium-sized breasts, curvy hips, and a flat stomach.

Her attire is composed of a black strapless zip-front bra, a thin, flowy black vest that drapes down to her knees, a pair of shorts that covers only a few inches of her thighs, and a pair of black boots that zips up to her upper thighs at the front. She also wears a purple scarf around her neck, matching the purple outlines that borders the center of her vest, the upper rim of her shorts, and the outer edge of her boots. She wears black-plated armor on her forearms and the back of her hands for protection. Her vest is always seen unzipped, revealing her bare midriff in the open.

Power: Hypersensitivity - Yukina can feel the vibrations and currents in the air to sense disturbances. She can feel the ripples in the waters to sense creatures lurking about. She can read the vibrations against solids to sense nearby footsteps. Unfortunately, wearing clothes can hinder her sense of touch, having to sacrifice some protective gear in order to make use of her skill. In order to maximize her ability to sense her surroundings, she leaves her midriff and arms bare and exposed. However, her sensitivity is also her greatest downfall for she is also unbearably ticklish.

It is said that her sense of touch was a result of regularly submerging herself in a hot spring with special ingredients in the waters which conditioned her skin over several years to be extraordinarily sensitive.

Rules:
Sexual content is allowed.
The protagonist isn't allowed to die.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Assassin