*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Kunoichi!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2008411-Enter-the-Kunoichi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1874571
A young, ticklish, kunoichi on a mission.
Chapter #1

Enter the Kunoichi!

    by: Zero
Yukina's appearance: https://i.imgur.com/LbLQ3dQ.png

As the ball of dark orange light drowns below the horizon, the sky, once filled with a gradient of violet and blue, darkened into black and glittered with white specks of lights. Below the mystic heavens, a teenage girl was submerged in a hot, steaming body of clear water. Long black hair reached midway down her back with bangs framing her oval face. Gleaming pink eyes gazed at the crescent moon.

It was time to make her preparations for tonight’s mission.

Yukina stepped out of the hot spring, wrapping herself with a white towel to dry herself off. Her smooth, tender, light-tan skin was softened and cleansed by the hot purifying waters. Sliding the door open, she walked barefoot inside her home, and upon entering her room, she disrobed herself of the towel, hanging the wet fabric aside to be dried.

In a large square woven basket laid out her special attire, folded neatly in place. She started sliding her slender legs down the sleeves of a pair of black leathery shorts with a purple rim around the waist and two vertical zippers to tighten it around her thighs. A single black leather strip wrapped around her curvaceous breasts, zipped up at the center. One at a time, she slid her small bare feet down a pair of black leathery boots with front zippers that reached up to her upper thighs. She draped a black vest that reached down to her knees, left unzipped which revealed her midriff in the open. She wore black plated forearm and hand guards for protection. Her long silky black hair was tied into a bun with strands sticking upwards. A pink scarf wrapped around her neck. And finally, she concealed a pair of two short swords, hidden beneath her vest.

She concealed a sheathed Shinobigatana beneath the left side of her vest - a straight short sword with a forty centimeter long blade, designed primarily for stabbing. The scabbard is colored black to avoid the reflection of light that might make it stand out, and its end it pointed which can be used to stick into the ground, leaning it against the wall, and using the tsuba as a scaffold when climbing. A long sageo string is used to recover the katana. The pointed end of the saya (scabbard) is removable, so that it could be used as a snorkel in order to hide underwater. Within the removable end, special medicine is kept.

She concealed four poisonous Hiragata-Shuriken which are the standard star-shaped throwing weapons used to shake off the enemy's chase. These type of shurikens are easier to handle for beginners with good accuracy, but the wind noise of the rotating blade makes it easy for the enemy to detect. As a weapon, they're not too effective because they only scratch the enemy and doesn't pierce. This was why poison is commonly applied to increase the effectiveness. The type of poison she used was aconite hich has a paralytic effect that stops cell activity. Ibjection of a fatal dose can lead to death within six hours.

She concealed eight Bo-Shuriken which are just pointed iron sticks. These are more efficient weapons for the experts as they are lighter to carry around, does not make any wind noise, and pierces the target. But since there are only two ends, it is more difficult to accurate hit the target.

Even the pink scarf wrapped around her neck as its uses. It can be used to hide her face, be used as a handband, a belt, a bandage to cover a wound, a cloth to filter and sterilize water, a substitute wrope for climbing fences and tress, a weapon by wrapping a stone and swinging it around. The pinkish color of the scarf was a result of being dyed by the leguminous plant, Suho, which has anti-bacterial effects that makes it suitable for bandages and filtering water.

...

Traveling by foot, the youth spent hours lurking through the jungle at night, heading closer towards her destination which took form of a massive temple.

The kunoichi leered through the darkness of the night with the crescent lunar light being her main source of illumination. Her hypersensitivity felt the gentle movements of the air as she furtively ventured with silent steps in the massive ravine of rock formations on either side, towering the enormous ravine temple ruins that already dwarfed her small statue. The small waterfall was the main source of sound that her ears could pick up, a river of water streaming down gently toward greener pastures. Ancient manmade structures casted shadows with torn, eroding walls and pillars standing in certain parts and a large temple in the distance.

No guards, no traps, nothing proving to be an obstacle thus far. Her main challenge was locating her target, Lilith. However, as a precaution, she should explore the area in familiarize herself for her surroundings. Only by knowing more of her environment can she better formulate a plan and a backup plan in case something goes wrong. There was no urgent time limit besides the plentiful hours she has left before the sun rises back up again. She had all night, so she had no reason to rush haphazardly. Her client had informed her of an emergency exit that led to a secret entrance, something she better keep in mind in case she needed to retreat.

Where does she explore first?

Yukina's Status:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874571-The-Ticklish-Teenage-Kunoichi/cid/2008411-Enter-the-Kunoichi