*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874831-A-Girl-and-Girlzilla
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Children's · #1874831
A girl has a giant monster version of herself as a pet.

A girl has a giant monster version of herself as a pet.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Here is a strange story. It involves a military experiment to make monster giantesses and use then as weapons of war. Many have failed and one succeeded, but with some completely odd results. They got the DNA with a blood donation drive that would be used to make the giant monster giantess. Many have failed, and few have succeeded. However, they resisted their creators, and they escaped. The monster was reported to be completely powerful, and that nothing can stop it.

Then imagine the next day, the giant monster girl stops at a place where the girl who looks exactly like her. She is a human giantess, but with a few powers, but that comes down to the decisions made by you. The giantess has the same personality as the person who is give or take a few minor things. Also, the giant monster girl becomes the pet of the human girl, and how they treat her is up to you. The city could get along with the creature, or something else could happen, and its all up to you.

Think of it, a human girl having her pet giant monster girl (Girlzilla since she is human). The monster girl can only roar and growl.

Here is the format for making characters, you will make one for your character and for the monster girl

/

Human Girl
Name:
Age:
Hair style and color
Eye color
Skin:
Breast size
Clothes:
Personality:
Bio:

/

Monster Girl
Name or Monster Name:
Height:
Clothes for the monster:
Powers:
Personality deviations:
Other info:
Bio:

(I know, not the best format to use, but they do share details so they are made easy to understand)

/

Rules:

NO GIANTESS UNDER THE AGE OF AT LEAST 13 CAN WEAR A BIKINI

No Male Giants
No Gay/Lesbian Stuff
18+ content if you told me ahead of time and will be done on notes, other than that, all of them are PG-13 or less
No nudity unless it is 18 Plus
You can do more than one giantess up to 3
No scat or toilet stuff, I cannot stand that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874831-A-Girl-and-Girlzilla