*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875442-Blubber-Belly-Island-Furry-version
by Logan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1875442
Exactly what it says on the tin.

Exactly what it says on the tin.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Like the story Blubber Belly Island http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1484991-Blubber-Belly-Island only with furries, anthros, whatever you call them. Pokemon anthros are also allowed. Digimon are also allowed. Sex is not only allowed, but it's also highly encouraged (as long as the characters are at least 18).

Only 4 rules:
1: No sex involving characters under the age of 18; chapters that violate this will either be edited or deleted.
2: No scat or watersports. Let's keep that stuff out of this story. Any chapters involving scat or watersports WILL BE DELETED.
3: No death, or obesity-related illnesses. We shall imagine that the inhabitants are immortal and that being fat is healthy for you.
4: Please use Spell Check. I will try to fix grammatical and spelling errors, but please be as grammatically correct as possible; don't make things hard for me.

Other than that, go nuts.

EDIT 2/13/13: If you're offended by any of the material in this story, turn away... Or, better yet, don't complain and go along with it >:3

UPDATE 4/12/20: I am making three changes to this story:

1: I have recently learned that the original Blubber Belly Island story has either been deleted or made private. In light of this, I am now allowing humans characters in this story. However, please remember to include furries alongside any humans; "Furry version" is in the title for a reason.

2: This is somewhat related to the previous change, but with Animal Crossing: New Horizons being released last month (at the time of writing, at least), I am allowing you to include your favorite Animal Crossing characters if you so wish.

3: I am now allowing other fetishes to be included in this story. Feel free to add inflation, vore (with reformation; remember that death is not allowed), transformation, macro/micro, etc., but remember that weight gain is the focus of this story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875442-Blubber-Belly-Island-Furry-version