*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Starting Over
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/1371009-Starting-Over
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877358
The sequal to 'Body snatching at school'. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
Chapter #1

Starting Over

    by: Ace_Of_Spades
College had been a good time for Jonny. He had reinvented himself here was currently enjoying the subjects he took for A Levels. He had made many new friends here after saying goodbye to respective ones at the end of school. He had his fair share of friends and enemies as well as many experiences of joy. Yet for some reason there was something he couldn't shake. Back at school in one of his later years there, he had been imbedded with an amazing power which allowed him control over people in ways people could only possibly imagine. They had been fairly amazing times to say the least. However, after a few months the powers began to wear off. And so having such experiences became a dream and he was back to just being a regular kid. Now at 18 and in college, it was a thought which often plauged him. Would there ever be a way to regain such powers? Who knew?

It was the time in the day in which some lessons would end later than others. Whilst Jonny awaited for his friends classes to finish, he decided to take a stroll around the back of the sports field. Walking around the back of the tennis court, Jonny noted how large the college was. It contained students who had previously studied all over the borough. It was quite funny how all previous school rivalries had just disovled. Preparing to sit on the hillside, Jonny rested his hand back on the grass, only to find a hole in the ground. The hole was long and thin, only wide enough to fit a hand down. Upon closer inspection however, he noticed something glowing deep within the hole. In curiosity, Jonny reached down into the whole and grabbed the small object. Pulling it out, he found a small, crystalised stone now sitting on his palm. The thing looked ancient. Jonny wondered what it was. Closing his palm around it though revealed it. Jonny heard a sudden voice and a rush of information now flowing through his head.

'Use these powers well traveller for we couldn't'

Upon hearing the message, Jonny felt a sharp, tingling sensation running through his whole body. It caused him to fall back briefly as the new information flooded his head. When he opened his eyes again, everything seemed clear. Focussing intently, Jonny recalled everthing that had just been diposited into his mind. He was amazed to find that he had been granted the powers he once had, plus more. Jonny felt excited at this discovery. He only hoped that it were permanant this time. Although considering the source was most likely supernatural, it probably was. Looking down too his hand again, the stone now just looked like any of rock in exsistence. Jonny pocketed it and began to plan just where or who he'd go to first.

You have the following choices:

1. Head To The Cafeteria

2. Head To A Classroom

3. Head To The Main College Hallway

4. Head To The Library

5. Leave The College

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace_Of_Spades (UN: whufc15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace_Of_Spades has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877358-Body-Snatching-At-College/cid/1371009-Starting-Over