*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It was a book of transformation potions
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1393896-It-was-a-book-of-transformation-potions
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: It was a book of transformation potions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It was a book of transformation potions

    by: Moe
Ron was studying the difficult subject of potions in the Commons in the Gryffindor quarters at Hogwarts. He was thankful that Hermione periodically helped them in that subject. But she was not there right now. She was helping Neville in the school library. But Ron did remember some study tips that Hermione suggested to him.

Suddenly Harry walked in the room with an excited expression on his face. He said ' Hey, Ron, look at this discovery. I think that we should try this. The potion instructions look much simplier that the one in Snape's class. We will have to go to the lab to try it. We may not have everything here.
Ron looked at the title of the book Hogwarts Suggeted Book of Transformation Potions
Ron turned to the first paragraph that mentioned that the potion would last up to 4 hours at most.But both Ron and Harry was interested. But would they have time today to go to the lab?
However Harry said 'First let us decide which one to try. I do not want to be a bug and get swashed' After a short time of skimming the categories of potions, they decided on ________________..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1393896-It-was-a-book-of-transformation-potions