*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877891-a-little-furrys-little-playmate/cid/1372770-Her-tummy-growls-you-get-her-a-bottle
by Naraku
Rated: E · Interactive · Pets · #1877891
You get sucked into another world of giant furrys and wind up a pet for a furry child.
This choice: Her tummy growls (you get her a bottle.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her tummy growls (you get her a bottle.)

    by: Naraku
She looks strait at you for a moment with a look of concentration before a loud and unmistakable sound of a stomach growling. Her eyes begin to water. "No no no! Don't cry! Wait right here I'll get you something." With that you run over to the mini fridge and with some strain pull it open. You try to pull out one of the cold bottles of milk but they were held in my some metal thing. "Ug what do you got to do to get the milk out!?" You cry in frustration. "Milk." A feminine computer voice said as one bottle was moved into a small compartment on the inner left side before a glass lid slid over it and it glowed while rotating the bottle like a microwave before a green light dinged and it opened up. With a couscous hand you feel the bottle to see its slightly warm. "Ok..." You take the heavy bottle and dragged it out. Luckily the fridge's door closed on its own when you cleared it. You pulled and pulled on the bottle hopping the bottles lid don't pop off as its what your griping as you pull it along. You continue to pull it along until you run into something soft, warm, and furry. Looking up you see the smiling face of Rose looking down at you as her two hands come up on ether side of you and take the bottle. She lifts it up to make an opening for you, witch you quickly take. She sets her bottle down gripping the bottom with her feet and rolling onto her back to drink. As the milk slowly vanished from the bottle you just sat and watched, thinking about your situation. when suddenly you heard your own stomach growl. Looking down at it you remember you were heading home for lunch when you got sucked into this world. Looking up you see that Rose is holding up her bottle to you. "Milk?" She offers. Thinking about it you were hungry and the way her parents were treating you you doubt they wold feed you right now. "Thank you" You say as you use your hand to wipe her baby drool from the bottle's nipple before putting your own mouth on it. This milk was, sweet. You didn't want to take much from her so you only drank what you needed to quiet your stomach. When you pull away she roles back onto her back and finishes her milk.

When she finished the bottle she sat up and set it down beside her. A sound like something bubbling up inside her causes her to show a look of discomfort. Remembering seeing what your mom did for your baby brother you quickly run around behind her and instruct her to lean forward. When she dose you climb onto her back and with both hands start patting. But nothing happens. So you slowly start putting more force into your pats until your all out pounding on her back when (BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP) With the job done you jump back down. Giggling Rose stands up and turns to look down at you with a huge smile on her face. It was just then that it sunk in just how much bigger she is then you. Your only as big as one of her legs. "Come on! Lets go play on my jungle-jim, the slide is fun!" She said happily as she turns to the junglejim. Doing as you were told you follow as Rose crawls threw a tunnel. You go in but after a short distance it goes strait up with a ladder all covered in carpet. You have a hard time with the ladder, forced to slide up a side pole and pull yourself up. You can still feel the walls shake slightly at Rose's movements until you hear her squeal with joy as she slides down. You hear her run back around and looking down you see her coming back up the tunnel. "Go, slide!" She said to you excitedly. "This is as fast as I can climb this." You say back. She climbs up and quickly reaches you. She bights down onto your shirt with her toothless mouth and carries you up the ladder and sets you down. She crawls over you then lies down on her belly. "Get on." She tells you threw giggles. Doing as your told you get a good grip on her shoulders and ride the rest of the way including another ladder. Not even giving you the chance to get off she slid down on her belly bringing you along for the ride. This continued for a while, she wold take you up and ride back down. Tho after so many runs you cold see that she was getting tired of the slide.

http://gloverboy23.deviantart.com/galler...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Naraku (UN: ganon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Naraku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877891-a-little-furrys-little-playmate/cid/1372770-Her-tummy-growls-you-get-her-a-bottle