*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880128-Mermaid-Melody-Girlfriend
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1880128
One or many of the girls from the anime Mermaid Melody fall for you.

One or many of the girls from the anime Mermaid Melody fall for you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This Interactive Story is based on Snakehead222's (a.k.a Venom and Anti-Venom) stories.
But they have their differences.
Let's get to the rules, shall we?

1-There MUST be a chaos option;

2-In the chaos option, the character's name MUST be Leon Seiryu. To know who and how Leon is, e-mail me and I'll tell you.

3-In the "normal" branch, do whatever you want. Just make sure you use proper grammar, make a good story and no one line chapters, except for choices;

4-I'll allow sex, just don't go overboard (example: don't write about sex every two or five chapters), some yuri (in the Harem choices only), threesomes (only in the Harem choices and with the main character and two of the girls) and foursomes (sex with four persons . Only in the harem choices).

4.1 (NEW): Allowed kinds of sex: Normal (Vaginal), Tit Fuck, Blowjob, Anal Sex and 69.

5-Please write a warning chapter when you're going to write about anything that is sex related and say what it contains. Example: Say if the chapter will contain threesomes, yuri, normal sex, etc...

6-Don't kill the main character or any supporting character. That includes Gaito (the main antagonist from season one). But you can kill bad guys that you include and that don't belong to the anime. Mikeru (the main antagonist from season two) can be killed, but he must be reborn as a baby, like in the anime.

NEW RULE! 7: NO adding chapters "just to fill in" or "just for the sake of it"! If you can't think of a good chapter, then don't write!

8-I have nothing against the Uchiha clan. But I DON'T want them in this story. The ONLY character I will allow is Orochimaru.

Also, here goes a piece of advice: If you have an idea or a few ideas but have little or no confidence in yourself or in your writing skills, then send ME the idea and I'll analyze the idea and then I'll add it or shape it to fit the with the story.

NO FETISHES ALLOWED!!!

NEW!!! Gift Points for those who write GOOD chapters! 300 GP!!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880128-Mermaid-Melody-Girlfriend