*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time for Summer!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881039-Shrunk-by-Justin-Bieber/cid/1385025-Time-for-Summer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Josh
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1881039
This story follows your life being Justin Bieber's shrunken little slave.
Chapter #1

Time for Summer!

    by: Josh
Today is the first official day of summer, and you are finally done school! After months of endless math tests and assignments, you have finished and have the summer to plan outings with friends, discuss the latest news, and spend time with family. It's quite exciting, but you know you only have 2 months to make it last before school comes around the corner yet again, catapulting you back into the normal, boring life you live.

You wake up around noon, and log onto your computer to check your Facebook and Twitter, seeing what's going on for the day! As you sign into both of these sites, a message pops up saying that your accounts did not exist, and to please contact the site administrators for more information. Confused, you shoot off an email to both sites, and then go to get dressed. You slide on your Vans skate shoes, boardshorts and a t shirt, before heading downstairs to get something to eat. Nobody seems to be home, and you realize your parents are out getting groceries, as per a note left behind. You grab an apple and a bottle of Mountain Dew and head to the front door to walk up to the store, but as soon as you open it, there is someone standing there. You barely have a second to utter the word "Bieber?" before you are knocked over the head and fall into a world of darkness.

You have the following choice:

1. You wake up..

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josh (UN: bieber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Josh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881039-Shrunk-by-Justin-Bieber/cid/1385025-Time-for-Summer